Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Parents have NO Voice at IEP's!! My daughter's educational rights have been violated ~ nobody cares!

I feel like my daughter's RIGHTS to a FREE PUBLIC Education have been violated, taken away, raped, dissed, shit on, thrown away, absolutely watered-down, low expectations of her to no expectations, not believing in her, discriminated against, locked out, kicked out, ABSOLUTELY FORCED OUT! 

It's digusting those that work for Broward County Public School District and their ESE could give a hoot! They're just glad to have a job some of them! 

If only I could "give the grade" to the teachers that have had the pleasure of my 2 Children sitting in their classrooms each year! There would be a few that would be fired for sure!! Principals should be surveyed by the parents each year as well too!!

LET THE PARENTS GRADE THE TEACHERS! 

*There have been way more AWESOME Teachers that do a remarkable job and love teaching than the really rotten bad meanies that need to go! 

It takes one bad apple to make the whole pile stink!!

The IEP "Process" and what has taken place today at my daughter's final IEP meeting for her Public Education is not something I would wish on any parent to have to go through!! Then to have 10 of them within 8 months time especially!!

To have to endure 10 IEP meetings in one school year (8 months) speaks volumes at how relentless the district has been to "GET THAT IEP WRITTEN JUST THE WAY THEY WANT IT!" The parent will be out numbered, and after-all...."they are the professionals"....and yes in their "professional opinion..blah blah blah!!" Let's not forget the 'behind the scenes' players that have accomplished to have so many of my daughter's IEP goals deleted, 'mastered, removed without holding any sort of meeting with the parents invited to be part of. Absolute craziness that would drive anyone cranky!!

What has been everyone else's experiences with these types of contentious IEP meetings? Is this what happens at Middle School for students needing Special Education? If you ask me...it smells like a pre-meditated, pre-planned hostile take-over and take-down during my daughter's IEP's...since May 30th, of last year..2012! Was it because my daughter was entering Middle school? 
(*retaliation is hard to prove...) 

I think I have PTS from this crap all year!! I have plenty of 'paper-trail' from all the cat & mouse emails that have taken place and taken up all my volunteer hours as a parent this year.

I wonder how much it cost to hire those two nice ladies that were flown in from two different States, Arizona and Tenn. to facilitate my daughter's annual IEP? Yes they were nice and tried to help but really it was just another big waste of more of our tax-payers money! Then the iep doc. still wasn't finished so it needed to be continued on May 14th. The "shut-down" was held today on May 28th. ....and well it was exactly as they wanted. 

Not sure if this IEP even needed to take place and be closed out, since I did sign a Public Education WITHDRAWAL form on Friday May 24th, 2013. I should have done this months ago!

I need a LAWYER to right the wrong that has been allowed to take place at the expense of my daughter's education!

Public school 'employees' today are like ROBOTS doing as they are told to do and nothing else or they could........loose their jobs! 

Today it seems to be a dictatorship in public education and if you have a child that learns differently, your child is the square peg they want to put in the round hole! It's not going to work....so then....we leave.

I feel forced out...those that have caused it...could care less. They are happy about it, gloating some of them I'm sure of it!

Read my Due Process Final Orders here:
http://www.fldoe.org/core/fileparse.php/7675/urlt/0069820-12-3961.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment